- 0.1: init: simple, single document editor
- 0.2: multiple doc's: full search & replace, many syntaxhighlighings
- 0.3: more comfort: find in files, file sessions, and much more comfort
- 0.4: liquid: scriptable menus and bars, first panel extensions
- 0.5: extensible editor: first plugins, folding, codings, moveable tabs
- 0.5: coding support: codesnippets, folding, autocompletition, tidy
- 0.7: project / file / ftp manager modul
- 0.8: shell / debugger / cvs binding/docs
- 1.0: With this version I want to give the perl community a good and free coding tool, still a missing feature of perl.
- 0.4: liquid editor
- 0.4.1: folding, better localisation API
- 0.4.2: new tabbar, folding finalized
- 0.4.3: encodings, marker
- 0.4.4: plugin API
- 0.4.5: printing
- 0.4.6: config dialog
- 0.5: extensible editor
In the first stage (during fist two testing releases) I want to solve the installation problems of the CPAN module Kephra. A Debian package can than be build. The test suite and developer documentation will also be enhanced.
The larger task will be to add the tools (we already began with the output panel) like Perl tidy integration, auto completion, folding, vi like command line and a snippet library that not only can hold strings for insertion, but can perform every command on the selected text, even external filter programs.
And there are parts like the syntax modes, config dialog and panel based status bar which where planed for 0.4 but should be delivered before 0.5.
© 2012 Kephra Project