CPAN the Meta.yml requires some additional Modules, the Editor needs to run (Perl 5.6+ of course). The following list also explains for what reason we use them. Not listed are: Cwd, POSIX, Text::Wrap and File::Find, which should - as core modules - be present in every Perl distribution.
- File::UserConfig - helper module to store configs and docs in userspace
- Wx - just the whole bunch released by mattia under the name WxPerl
- Wx::Perl::ProcessStream - for starting a secand Perl process
- Config::General - is still our primary config file parser
- YAML::Tiny - our alternative config file parser for menu definition and file sessions
Kephra.pm are defined several Hashes, that serve as global data storage for the application.
- %app - references to app parts and app data for GUI, Events, Parser.
- %config - global config settings, saved in /config/global/autosaved.conf
- %document - data of current documents, to be stored in session file
- %help - (not in use yet) locations of documentation files in current language
- %localisation - all localisation strings in your currently selected lang
- %syntaxmode - (not in use yet) data from the syntaxmodes files
- %temp - global internal data, which will not be saved
© 2012 Kephra Project