project forum ain't much filled yet, because we are at a very early stage, but don't be afraid to be one of the first. The only condition we set is: it has to be written in english or another language we can understand. If you speak german like the developers we recommend to use our digital home: the board of the german perl community. Just visit the "Projektforen > Projekte" forum at board.perl-community.de to find the PCE related discussion.
All questions about graphics and webdesign belongs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We installed once at SourceForge a kephra mailing list too, but the list is actually not used. If you want to use it, your messages will arrive.
team members use often ICQ, Skype or sometimes even telephone to discuss our plans. When you get more involved into our work you can easily get the number you want from the person directly.
- We all read Slashdot sometimes, or even OSNews.
- Our perlinistic family is the german Perl Community, our widespread clan: the Perl Monks.
- Herbert @ISA perlmonk with CPAN acess, has a garten and wrote a lot at Wikipedia and Wikibooks.
- Manuel, in company with himself is hosting wxPerl.de.
- Jenne cares a lot about his Opera Journal.
© 2012 Kephra Project